Airdrop Terms and Conditions
1. Start UCM Airdrop on Telegram bot and follow the instructions listed there (also explained below). Participants must use their current LATOKEN account, airdrop rewards will be credited only to this account.
2. Participants must have an account/register on LATOKEN and pass KYC Tier 2 verification to be eligible to receive airdrop rewards. To verify a new account please check your email inbox and follow the instructions.
3. Join UCM's official social media channels. Participants must remain subscribed to social media channels until the airdrop distribution date otherwise the social task's completion reward will be zero. The social task reward will be 20 UCM tokens given to each eligible participant.
4. Complete the UCM quiz and get a total reward of 50 UCM tokens by choosing the correct answers.
5. Invite unique users who have never participated in LATOKEN airdrops and get 40 UCM tokens per referral.
6. Invite users and Top-5 inviters will get a share of 5000 UCM tokens along with a referral bonus.
7. All referrals must complete airdrop tasks and pass KYC tier 2 or higher otherwise the referrals will not be counted. Important:
- Airdrop rewards are limited. Participants must complete the tasks faster to increase their chances to get a reward. UCM airdrop ends when airdrop reward tokens will be finished.
- New users must apply for KYC within 72 hours of the airdrop finished date.
- Tokens will be distributed on the 5th day of the finish date and take up to two weeks.
- The distribution will be based on whether the participant satisfies the eligibility criteria at the last date of the airdrop. The snapshot will be taken on the last day of the airdrop at 15:00 (UTC+3).
- Only for non-US citizens and each user can participate only once in each airdrop.
- Participants will not receive airdrop rewards if they haven't passed the KYC tier 2 or higher on LATOKEN.
- Airdrop complaints will be answered until the 2 weeks time of reward distribution date. If you complain about an airdrop later than two weeks time of the distribution date then the complaint will not be answered.